Re: Run a Windows program on the Pi 4

Larry Dighera

I use one of the Udoo X86 boards for Windows (and Linux, either
natively or through WSL): https://shop.udoo.org/products/x86.html
UDOO X86 II is 10 times more powerful than Raspberry Pi 3, able to
drive up to three 4K screens at the same time

CPU: Intel Celeron N3160 2.24 Ghz
4 GB DDR3L Dual Channel RAM
Intel HD Graphics 400. Up to 640 MHz
32GB eMMC storage
Arduino Leonardo-compatible and compatible with most arduino shields
5V compliant.
IR interface.
LPC - 2 x I2C - GPIOs - Touch Screen support.
Management signals on expansion connector.
RTC Battery + Connector Included.
3 x USB 3.0 type-A sockets.

On Mon, 20 Jan 2020 06:51:45 -0800, "John D Hays - K7VE"
<john@hays.org> wrote:

They are completely different hardware. If you ran an emulator it would be
extremely slow.

There are inexpensive native boxes, if you need native Windows or better
find an equivalent Raspbian program.

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020, 06:08 Peter via Groups.Io <pwnewton42=
yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Anyone know how to run a Windows program on the Pi 4 using RaspBrain
operating system. Most of the advice is to use ExaGear but that is no
longer available, does anyone know of an alternative to use.
73's Peter