Re: MoPi 2 Dead?

Jim Gifford - K9AGR

The Pi needs 5V, the MoPi 2 takes 6.5V to 24V and provides the 5V to the Pi.

Details can be found at:

My MoPi 2 units just arrived recently, and I haven't had a chance to play with them yet.

On Jan 20, 2020, at 7:52 AM, Les Keegan via Groups.Io <l_keegan@...> wrote:

I thought Pi's only need 5 volts to run not 12. Is that right?

Les Keegan
N4LPK

On Sunday, January 19, 2020, 11:27:18 PM EST, Michael WA7SKG <wa7skg@...> wrote:

After sitting for a few hours, tried again and it come right up. I hope
this is not a continued reliability issue.

Michael WA7SKG