Railroad Citrus Industry Modeling Group RailroadCitrusIndustryModelingGroup@groups.io
Group DescriptionWelcome to the Railroad Citrus Industry Modeling Group, a group for modelers, railfans and historians.
Our group collects and shares information about the operations of the Santa Fe, Pacific Electric and Pacific Fruit Express (Southern Pacific & Union Pacific Railroads) as they relate to Southern California's citrus industry. The group also collects and shares information about citrus farming, packing and shipping activities with a concentration on the ice bunker refrigerator car era.
We help members to use this information to model prototype railroad equipment, conduct realistic operations on model railroads and create accurate citrus industry facilities.
Lastly, our group is a resource for historical research into what was once one of Southern California's most important industries and a major source of high-value railroad traffic.
The group is open to all persons with an interest in the above. Discussion participation is encouraged but not required.
All member postings should be kept on topic and reflect respect for other members who post. If you have a message for only one group member, do not post it to the group. And please, no selling or commercial messages on this site. Violators of these policies will be stuffed into an orange crate.
COPYRIGHT NOTICE: Contributors hold the copyright to all materials they contribute to this group. Absolutely no material may be used for commercial purposes.
PRIVACY STATEMENT: We do not sell, trade or otherwise share the e-mail addresses of our members.
- 198 Members
- 127 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]
Group Email Addresses
- Post: RailroadCitrusIndustryModelingGroup@groups.io
- Subscribe: RailroadCitrusIndustryModelingGroupemail@example.com
- Unsubscribe: RailroadCitrusIndustryModelingGroupfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: RailroadCitrusIndustryModelingGroupemail@example.com
- Help: RailroadCitrusIndustryModelingGroupfirstname.lastname@example.org