From: "Bob Storck" <bstorck@...>
To: <RacingHistory@...>
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2004 7:00 AM
Subject: Re: [RH] Re: Need some ideas

Cliff Manley wrote:

Doesn't matter how you tell the story as long as it is a good
story...sorry my cynical Journo side coming out.
Aha!

Now I better understand what passes for journalism today.

I've always been amazed how politicians from opposing parties can look
at the same event or set of figures, and discover completely different
"facts" or results.

Cheers, Bob

Join RacingHistory@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.