RH Open Wheel American Racing 1900-1969 RacingHistory@groups.io
RacingHistory is the communication tool for anyone interested in the history, documentation, restoration, preservation and exhibition of U.S. dirt, board or paved, oval track, open-wheel racing. Emphasis is on the tracks, cars, engines and drivers of the Midget, Big-Car, Champ and Indy cars from 1900 through the 1960s.
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.