Topics

The Nov 2nd, 2019 RaDAR Challenge is coming up!

Greg Lane

Who is taking the challenge?

5 5 5 ...

Greg N4KGL

Eddie Leighton

Hi Greg,

I'll be active. Luckily I have a 817 setup again and dumped the Xeigu :) Thanks for all the promotions.

Thanks too for all your inspiring videos.

73 de Eddie ZS6BNE

On Sat, Oct 19, 2019 at 3:32 PM Greg Lane <LaneKG@...> wrote:
Who is taking the challenge?

5 5 5 ...

Greg N4KGL

Greg Lane

Eddie,

I am glad you got your radio settled out. Your RaDAR wave is still going!

Thanks,

Greg N4KGL

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 2:44 AM Eddie Leighton <edleighton@...> wrote:
Hi Greg,

I'll be active. Luckily I have a 817 setup again and dumped the Xeigu :) Thanks for all the promotions.

Thanks too for all your inspiring videos.

73 de Eddie ZS6BNE

On Sat, Oct 19, 2019 at 3:32 PM Greg Lane <LaneKG@...> wrote:
Who is taking the challenge?

5 5 5 ...

Greg N4KGL

Thomas Robinson

Hope to give it a go. Will post intentions nearer the date. Eddie, it’s interesting you are no longer a Ziegu operator.  Good luck with the old and reliable

On 21 Oct 2019, at 13:32, Greg Lane <lanekg@...> wrote:

Eddie,

I am glad you got your radio settled out. Your RaDAR wave is still going!

Thanks,

Greg N4KGL

On Sun, Oct 20, 2019 at 2:44 AM Eddie Leighton <edleighton@...> wrote:
Hi Greg,

I'll be active. Luckily I have a 817 setup again and dumped the Xeigu :) Thanks for all the promotions.

Thanks too for all your inspiring videos.

73 de Eddie ZS6BNE

On Sat, Oct 19, 2019 at 3:32 PM Greg Lane <LaneKG@...> wrote:
Who is taking the challenge?

5 5 5 ...

Greg N4KGL

Thomas Robinson

WX forecast for Saturday is Cloudy and 18% chance rain  If WX is reasonable I will be out /PM.  If not will utilise Horace (my 25 year old VW camper van) at /P locations.

Just got back from three week visit to S.W. Germany and  North Portugal - so a little bit jaded.  However the sun is shining today (and hopefully tomorrow).  Also 17m is open - so am charging up the NiMH packs and hope to do a little /PM tomorrow.  Best to check everything is working - its been a long time idle

73  Tom G0SBW