RaDAR Zoom Discussion with Eddie ZS6BNE Saturday Nov 13th 1600 UTC

Greg Lane

Eddie will join the Zoom to discuss our  "New RaDAR" experience on the November 6th RaDAR Challenge. The time is 1600 UTC, 11 am EST, 10 am CDT, and 6 pm for Eddie in South Africa. Anyone interested in RaDAR is welcome to join us.

Greg N4KGL will be hosting the Zoom session. You are welcome to email any questions to me at lanekg@...

Click on the link to join the Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84491769038?pwd=bERDMzJ6K0p1ckxXZW1nR3dZS2t4QT09

Meeting ID: 844 9176 9038
Passcode: 146.520

73,

Greg N4KGL

Michael Spencer-Wilson

Thanks Greg I will be attending with Eddie de ZS6MSW Mike

Bob Plank KK4DIV

Wish I could make it.  Unfortunately I have to work so I'll miss the meeting.
-Bob

N5VMO Pat

Looks good to me as cold freezing weather ( the bridge I'd cross will probably have ice on it and first hard freeze of the year ) here at 9AM ( 10 AM EST ); so normally I would go to morning Ham breakfast Saturday mornings at 9AM and radio afterwards =)    Staying in this Saturday at 9 AM because of the weather and bridge; so it will be easy to make the ZOOM meeting in the morning =)   Looking forward to the meeting =)   Lots of new people living here so will probably be several accidents on the two bridges ( I-540 and Midland Avenue ) over the Arkansas River =(

--
73's Pat  N5VMO

N5VMO Pat

OPPS  10AM CST =)

On Fri, Nov 12, 2021 at 12:24 PM Pat Hopkins <n5vmo00@...> wrote:
Looks good to me as cold freezing weather ( the bridge I'd cross will probably have ice on it and first hard freeze of the year ) here at 9AM ( 10 AM EST ); so normally I would go to morning Ham breakfast Saturday mornings at 9AM and radio afterwards =)    Staying in this Saturday at 9 AM because of the weather and bridge; so it will be easy to make the ZOOM meeting in the morning =)   Looking forward to the meeting =)   Lots of new people living here so will probably be several accidents on the two bridges ( I-540 and Midland Avenue ) over the Arkansas River =(

--
73's Pat  N5VMO

--
73's Pat  N5VMO

Thomas Robinson

I will be there.  Looks like I will be able to make 5 contacts!  But not sure where the next Km will take me :-)

Tom G0SBW