Topics

QSO Today Ham Expo Saltwater Amplifier/Effect Talks This Weekend

Greg Lane

Learn how operating near the saltwater shore can enhance your portable operating experience!

Tom Robinson Saltwater Amplifier Track 2 Saturday 8 August 3:15 pm CDT

Greg Lane Saltwater Effect Track 2 Sunday 9 August 1:15 pm CD

Register for the expo at

73,

Greg

Thomas Robinson

Hi All
For those of you who did not manage to attend the Ham Expo here is a link to a utube version of my presentation.  Beware - it is 34 minutes long!  if you watch it on a mobile phone you might have problems as the video stops after 15 minutes - maybe some inbuilt time limit on phones?

https://youtu.be/Py4FX8fvcwk

cheers, Tom

N5VMO Pat

Really liked watching the EXPO =)   Great job Tom and Greg =)

--
73's Pat  N5VMO