Topics

Multiple operators?

KC3TOM

Hi,
I'm trying to get some more people in my club interested.  I invited another member to go with me, but I don't want him to get bored.  Is it OK if he uses my callsign and takes a turn at the microphone?  There is no mention of this in the rules.
Thanks
Tom.

Greg Lane

I have a ham friend Dennis that does the RaDAR Challenge with me. I would say sure go ahead and enhance the experience.

Thanks,

Greg N4KGL

On Tue, Mar 26, 2019, 9:22 AM KC3TOM <tom.pghmtb@...> wrote:
Hi,
I'm trying to get some more people in my club interested.  I invited another member to go with me, but I don't want him to get bored.  Is it OK if he uses my callsign and takes a turn at the microphone?  There is no mention of this in the rules.
Thanks
Tom.

N5VMO Pat

Hi Tom  ...... the same here .... I have two live - in state park rangers ( now Hams ) come by most times they see me out and got em hooked that way 8-)    I even go visit when they are off work and we talk radios and antennas =)

--
73's Pat  N5VMO