Topics

KC3TOM after action report.

N3WS

Had a great day out despite the weather.  I put a little effort into making a video.  I was on foot and made 39 contacts, although I only would get credit for 15, as I was only at 3 locations, but I had some pile-ups and didn't want to cut people off.

Enjoy the video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNIvz22F_Q4

N3WS

Sorry the video was marked private.  Fixed now.

Greg Lane

Excellent Video Tom. RaDAR in the woods Cool! Congrats on your RaDAR Outting.

Greg