Calling all Canadians

John VA3KOT

I wonder how many Canadians we have in this group? Our long winters and short summers make operating outdoors a whole lot different to our RaDAR friends down south.

Also, with the whole of Ontario under lockdown for at least the month of April, those of us who live here have to be careful not to contravene local regulations.

So, fellow Canadians, is anyone interested in forming an unofficial RaDAR chapter up here in the Great White North? We could have our own training exercises, skeds and maybe even Zoom get togethers to discuss RaDAR techniques etc.

John, VA3KOT
Owen Sound ON
EN94mo