2022 RaDAR Dates?

Jacob Lindsey ( KN4YAV ) and Kayla Lindsey ( KO4DEG )

Hey all / Eddie,

Are there any dates set for next years RaDAR activities? I'm looking forward to attempting a 4 hour sprint!

Thanks and 73s

Greg Lane

Jacob,

4/2/22 (1st Saturday of April)
7/9/22 (2nd Saturday of July)
11/5/22 (1st Saturday of November)

Enjoy RaDAR!

Greg N4KGL

On Mon, Dec 6, 2021 at 8:58 PM Jacob Lindsey ( KN4YAV ) and Kayla Lindsey ( KO4DEG ) <jmlredtail@...> wrote:
Hey all / Eddie,

Are there any dates set for next years RaDAR activities? I'm looking forward to attempting a 4 hour sprint!

Thanks and 73s

Jacob Lindsey ( KN4YAV ) and Kayla Lindsey ( KO4DEG )

Awesome, Greg!

I really appreciate it, hope to hear you on the air!

73s

Eddie Leighton

Hi guys,

The RaDAR Ops website has also been updated with the latest info for 2022 ..... and beyond.

Greetings,

Eddie ZS6BNE

On Wed, Dec 8, 2021 at 9:56 AM Jacob Lindsey ( KN4YAV ) and Kayla Lindsey ( KO4DEG ) <jmlredtail@...> wrote:
Awesome, Greg!

I really appreciate it, hope to hear you on the air!

73s

Michael Spencer-Wilson

Thx Eddie for the update:

On Wed, Dec 8, 2021 at 9:59 AM Eddie Leighton <edleighton@...> wrote:
Hi guys,

The RaDAR Ops website has also been updated with the latest info for 2022 ..... and beyond.

Greetings,

Eddie ZS6BNE

On Wed, Dec 8, 2021 at 9:56 AM Jacob Lindsey ( KN4YAV ) and Kayla Lindsey ( KO4DEG ) <jmlredtail@...> wrote:
Awesome, Greg!

I really appreciate it, hope to hear you on the air!

73s

Jacob Lindsey ( KN4YAV ) and Kayla Lindsey ( KO4DEG )

Awesome! Thanks Eddie

jed beer

Dates for my diary ! Awesome