Re: The Nov 2nd, 2019 RaDAR Challenge is coming up!

Thomas Robinson

WX forecast for Saturday is Cloudy and 18% chance rain  If WX is reasonable I will be out /PM.  If not will utilise Horace (my 25 year old VW camper van) at /P locations.

Just got back from three week visit to S.W. Germany and  North Portugal - so a little bit jaded.  However the sun is shining today (and hopefully tomorrow).  Also 17m is open - so am charging up the NiMH packs and hope to do a little /PM tomorrow.  Best to check everything is working - its been a long time idle

73  Tom G0SBW