Re: Introductions

Mark Bumstead

Hi Everyone,
I am Mark, M0IAX. I heard about radar initially from Julian OH8STN when he was taking part in one of your challenges last year. And I found the group thanks to a post from Pat N5VMO in the JS8Call group.

This group and challenge sound quite interesting and I look forward to taking part at some point, I have a few portable/mobile station options which Im hoping to have the chance to use more often when it stops raining :-)

I'm going to be putting together a better antenna system to use Maritime Mobile in,my RIB as I really enjoy the challenge of operating from a small boat and have had success in the past but I know I can do better.

73
Mark
M0IAX