Re: Introduction

Norman

Hi Tom
Thank you making contact and encouragement. Over the last decade HF ops for me have largely been away from home, either on holiday with my caravan or driving to QRM free locations. I started taking an real interest in /PM working some years ago after meeting with a very prolific YL /P operator, also known to you. Many informative Youtube videos have since been viewed, some yours, and books consulted, including military field op guides and the Pedestrian Mobile Handbook. I have since joined HFpack, RaDAR and VMARS. Looking forward to sharing a QSO with you.

73, Norman, M0FZW