Introduction

Norman

Hi All

Since HF QRM levels are so high at my home QTH I resorted to /P working some years ago. Last year a 10 watt IC703 Plus, LDG AATU and LiPo battery were successfully mounted on a lightweight military backpack carrier for Pedestrian Mobile working. An ex-military Clansman PRC320, with 30 watts output, was also acquired and months passed while the various accessories, required to make it a fully working /PM, were assembled. Repairs have been made and modifications are currently underway to adapt it for easier amateur operation. My home QTH is Canvey Island which is surrounded by tidal mudflats, with seawall paths giving an excellent take-off.  More at https://www.qrz.com/db/m0fzw. Looking forward to working, meeting and hearing from fellow RaDAR Members.

Norman, M0FZW