Re: M6OPV/P RaDAR Challenge 3rd November 2018

N5VMO Pat

Here is a few pictures from Saturday's outing =)
SUNP0243.JPG
The R Pi 2B+ in Smarti Pi case 7" Touch Screen =)
Running JS-8call =)

SUNP0240.JPG
The IC-7200 setting ( for the moment ) in the passenger seat =)
Using the single USB printer cable connection .... east setup =)

SUNP0241.JPG
Then the old school keyboard and mouse ( yes I do have a very small BT BK / pad =)
Just did not use it this time ..... maybe when it is a more finished installation in the truck =)

Hope you enjoyed the pictures =)  de N5VMO Pat

On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 8:43 AM Paul <paul.redhead@...> wrote:
Hi Pat, I enjoyed every minute of it, even getting soaked (not the first time and wont be the last)!! Yes Tom was calling me on 40, however where I was, 40 was just constant noise, I will have to get his mobile number for the next one and pick a frequency to try it ha ha.
_._,_._,_

--
73's Pat  N5VMO