RaDAR 3rd November 2018

Paul

I will be trying out RaDAR for the first time this Saturday. I'm fairly new to Ham Radio but not to comms. I will be out and about here in the UK between 12:00 hours and 16:00 hours (L). I will be using a Yaesu FT-817 with a Hyendfend Ultra Light 4 band antenna and also giving my newly acquired MFJ-1899t a try out (on my first try I got into southern Italy with it From North East England, not bad I'd say!!!). The frequencies i'll be using are as below, I hope to be able to speak to a few of you on Saturday, good luck to all :-)

7.185.5Mhz
14.342.5Mhz
21.437.5Mhz
28.327.5Mhz