Re: N4KGL RaDAR Challenge Report for November 2020

Mark Wickens

Hi Greg

Awesome report and well done for all the contacts and especially RaDAR 2 RaDAR. I had an Alex loop but sold it on to help purchase a kx3 (which I've subsequently also sold on). The icom would seem like a good match with the loop.

I would like to give it a try on a bike. Only have a road bike now but may swap it for a mountain bike. Bike power definitely makes a 100+ watt rig a possibility ūüėÉ

Regards Mark M0NOM

On Wed, 11 Nov 2020, 17:37 Greg Lane, <LaneKG@...> wrote:
Hey Guys,

I am pleased to read about the global activity for this challenge. Here is my report.

Thanks to all for trying to find me.  You might have heard me if I ran 100 watts and a dipole. But for portability, I used an Alexloop. Every outing is an experiment.

73,

Greg N4KGL