Re: Introductions

Greg Lane

My name is Greg and my callsign is N4KGL. I have been infected by RaDAR since 2013 when RaDAR came to North America. Now it is international. Eddie ZS6BNE and his friends originated the RaDAR concept in South Africa. I have learned much about field operating which can factor into other amateur radio activities as well. I started a Google Plus RaDAR community and promote RaDAR anyway I can. I have a blog at www.n4kgl.info. Enjoy RaDAR!

Greg N4KGL
Panama City, FL

On Sun, Oct 28, 2018, 6:30 AM Greg Lane <LaneKG@...> wrote:
Please introduce yourself and include callsign/location. Thanks for your interest in RaDAR!