Re: RaDAR Update

Eddie Leighton

Hi Greg,

Glad to see you and Dennis had fun during the challenge again.

There are not many reports after each challenge but I have received a few very interesting ones which I will include in my monthly RaDAR report in the SARL's Radio ZS publication. I will share it on my blog too.

The best way to spread the word of RaDAR is by example which you and many others have been doing for years. Really awesome!

My challenge using the sats went pretty well too. The long grid locator is always a challenge. It's easier though among RaDAR operators who understand the reason why, accurate information exchange other than 59/9 :)

Looking forward to sharing all the stories !

Kind regards,

Eddie, ZS6BNE