Topics

Poll about RTTY awarding in DXCC #poll

Rag LB-Three-RE Stein-Roar

Should ARRL reverse DXCC and LOTW award programme to have own RTTY mode award, like it was before it were merged into ONE digital award?

Before we had:
- CW
- Phone
- RTTY

Just add:
- Digi like PSK/FT/JT/MSK modes as own!!

Many people lost their RTTY DXCC with a pen stroke by ARRL, and not asked RTTY society!!!

Results

See Who Responded

Peter N5UWY

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020 at 6:00 PM Rag LB-Three-RE Stein-Roar
<@LB3RE> wrote:

A new poll has been created:

Should ARRL reverse DXCC and LOTW award programme to have own RTTY mode award, like it was before it were merged into ONE digital award?
That horse has left the barn. I finally had enough credits to qualify
for DXCC RTTY (#2887) in July of 2011. This was right at the
transition. My certificate came with "DIGITAL" and I asked them to
please send me one that said "RTTY" ... and they did. Doubt they'd
still do that, but who knows?

The time to make a fuss was a decade ago.