Re: Activity for Winter Field Day this Weekend Jan 25-26

Ken K6MR

I’m not sure how much activity there will be in the WFD, but it overlaps the BARTG RTTY Sprint.  There should be a fair amount of activity for that one.  The trick will be getting folks to give you their section.  Put out a request on this and maybe the CQ Contest list and you may have some success..

Ken K6MR

From: Scott Green - K7JSG
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2020 09:33
To: RTTY@groups.io
Subject: [RTTY] Activity for Winter Field Day this Weekend Jan 25-26

I was wondering if anyone will be listening for RTTY signals this weekend for the Winter Field Day event.

I will be calling CQ for Winter Field Day on 20 and 40 meters during the event starting at 19:00 UTC on Jan 25 and ending 19:00 UTC on Jan 26.

If you are planning to participate in Winter Field Day let me know.

Thanks,

Scott
K7JSG
Woodinville, WA