Ron Stailey K5DJ - Silent Key

Jay WS7I

Ron Stailey, K5DJ, has a silent keyboard as reported to me a few minutes ago by his daughter.

Ron was a RTTY Contester who created the WW RTTY WPX contest with me while we wrote  for the RTTY Journal.

He also created the RTTY NAQP contest.

Winner of many contests, friend to many of us.  Ron was associated with Writelog the contesting program for a long time
and got W5XD to add RTTY to his program.

Hopefully someone can cross post to contesting.com as he had many friends there as well.

I will further info on the services which will be in Texas after the holiday.

Jay WS7I

Join RTTY@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.