From: RTTY@groups.io <RTTY@groups.io> On Behalf Of Rich N1IXF
Sent: 14 November 2019 17:02
To: RTTY@groups.io
Subject: [RTTY] FT8 and FT4 sub bands?

After the WAE contest this past weekend, I realized that I don't have a clue where the FT8 and FT4 operators congregate.

Are there preferred frequencies / sub-bands for these guys?  For example, I thought they centered their 40M activity around 7074 but found there were also conflicts around 7048/7049.  Felt like I stumbled into the SSTV frequency.

I would like to create an operating aid so I know where this mode has its watering holes on each of the contest bands.  I thought such a chart would exist but I couldn't find one with a quick search.

Thanks,
Rich N1IXF

Join RTTY@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.