Re: Teletype machines to good home

jeff stai wk6i

I see that Mark did not include location. The stuff is currently in WI and he may move them to OK which implies possible destinations in between those two points - but you REALLY need to talk to MARK about that. 73 jeff wk6i

On Mon, Apr 29, 2019 at 1:49 PM Jeff Stai <wk6i.jeff@...> wrote:
hi - I'm sending this on behalf of Mark N5OT who doesn't want to throw away another man's treasure. Please respond directly to Mark at dad@.... Apologies for list overlap. 73 jeff wk6i
----
Greetings GreenKeyers & RTTY folks,

I am not a GreenKeyer myself.  However, at the recommendation of friends W0YK and WK6I, I have come here to learn how I should deal with the following:

Attached are 12 photos of a couple machines located where I'm going to go clean out this week.  I had a model 15 when I was a teenager, so I recognize these as various guts of old teletype machines.

My question is: Do they have value to someone or should I leave them where they sit and pretend I never saw them?

I will need a go-no-go answer of some kind by Tuesday morning.  Sorry for the short notice.  If you know someone who would want/need this stuff, I am open to any idea about how to get it into their hands.  I like doing this and I hate to see it go to the dump unless that's just where it needs to go.

Thanks in advance.

73 - Mark N5OT

--
Jeff Stai ~ WK6I ~ wk6i.jeff@...