From: Ktfrog007@...<mailto:Ktfrog007@...>
Sent: Saturday, May 13, 2017 4:27 PM
To: @k6mr<mailto:@k6mr>; dezrat@...<mailto:dezrat@...>; rtty@...<mailto:rtty@...>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] NS RTTY Sprint

Once I suggested there be another Thursday Sprint at some other time which might attract more participants, maybe even some DX. Widen the stage a little. I'm not sure what the best time would be. We might learn that from watching the CWops Wednesday events.

While the dupe rule's an oddity, I'm OK with it although I usually made so few contacts that often I didn't have an intervening QSO.

That didn't matter since I participated in the Thursday evening Sprints to get my weekly RTTY fix and learn sprinting in order to do the real NA-Sprint contests.

That ended when I found out the latter allowed high power. It was suggested that toward the end of the NA-Sprint contests I would still be sought after when all the big boys had worked each other out. Maybe.

The dregs of the ether.

73,
Ken, AB1J

Join RTTY@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.