13th/14th May: 51th A. VOLTA RTTY CONTEST

iw1ayd Salvo

Hi all,

from 12:00 GMT Saturday May 13, 2017 until 12:00 GMT Sunday May 14, 2017 there will be the 51th A. Volta RTTY contest.

After months of inactivity, heavy work and family commitments, it will be a pleasure to be there @IQ1RY. Radio, radio, radio!

We will team, IW1AYD Salvo and IW1QN Federico, with any OM in the neighborhoods willingly to be there with us. Even for a short time.

Have a look at http://www.contestvolta.com

Don't be shy if the English PDF file say "... 48th Alessandro VOLTA RTTY DX CONTEST".
AFAIK nothing changed so far since then.

Hope to CU all on air and to have fun during the Volta!

Thanks to I2DMI e IK2LOL for all theirs yearly efforts!

73 de iw1ayd Salvo, 5thVolta@IQ1RY

Standard disclaimer apply :-)

Join RTTY@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.