Topics

[WEhate the heavnes above....

Peter Chadwick

All of a sudden, it's started happening again. I read an email, press the 'discard reply' and then the blasted BTinternet repeats the original back to the group!

While other people often seem to appear with the same message twice!

The new 'updated' and 'improved' BT internet, is, like so many computer updates, absolute rubbish and worse than the original. Or is it just a plan to make you 'upgrade' to a more expensive (and still worse!) service?

Add to problems peter PLX is seeing, it makes me wonder just what thse morons are doing....

vy 73

Peter G3RZP

John Button G8JMB

On Sat, Sep 14, 2019 at 11:18 PM, Peter Chadwick wrote:

Add to problems peter PLX is seeing, it makes me wonder just what thse morons are doing..

Constructive job creation?

G8JMB