Topics

locked RSGBTech blacklist still in-force

Stephen Thomas Cole

Hello. I’m posting this here as the matter was previously raised here by the new RSGBTech moderator, Peter Martinez; specifically his claim that there was no longer a blacklist in operation at RSGBTech. Sadly, that seems to be incorrect. When I attempt to subscribe to that group I receive an error message saying “That email has been banned from the group”.

I emailed Peter about this directly 24 hours ago but have received no reply from him, and the blacklist continues to be in place.

I do hope that this tawdry scenario is merely an oversight that will be immediately rectified, rather than anything more sinister.

Steve M0TEY

Andy G4JNT

This is not a valid subject for this Group

On Sun, 15 Sep 2019 at 18:04, Stephen Thomas Cole <stcphotographic@...> wrote:
Hello. I’m posting this here as the matter was previously raised here by the new RSGBTech moderator, Peter Martinez; specifically his claim that there was no longer a blacklist in operation at RSGBTech. Sadly, that seems to be incorrect. When I attempt to subscribe to that group I receive an error message saying “That email has been banned from the group”.

I emailed Peter about this directly 24 hours ago but have received no reply from him, and the blacklist continues to be in place.

I do hope that this tawdry scenario is merely an oversight that will be immediately rectified, rather than anything more sinister.

Steve M0TEY

Stephen Thomas Cole

As I said, it was a subject originally raised in this group. Peter said there is no blacklist, but this is not borne out by reality.