Topics

HP141T Spectrum analysers

Michael Scott

Hi All

I have two HP141T base units and the following plug-ins: 2 x 8552B IF units, 1 x HP8553 RF unit ( 0-110MHz ) and 1 x HP8544A RF unit ( 0-18GHz ). All were working until recently but have now failed. Other than checking fuses, I haven’t done any serious investigation into the cause of the failure. I have manuals for all, either original or photocopies.

If anyone is willing to come and collect them and carry them out to their vehicle, they can have them for free. Even with the plug-ins removed they are heavy and I am not prepared to carry them!

If you are interested, please contact me direct.

73, Mike, G3LYP.