Sent: Friday, January 03, 2020 at 12:26 PM
From: "M5AKA via Groups.Io" <m5aka@...>
To: RSGB-Workshop@groups.io
Subject: Re: [RSGB-Workshop] EMC 07 Leaflets

Ian, I knew that RSGB Members Login hasn't been working for almost a month but didn't know clubs weren't showing up on Club Finder.

Do you have any examples of clubs that have submitted information but are missing?

The only Club Finder problem I was aware of is some clubs appearing in the wrong location such as the Wirral ARS G3NWR showing as being near Louth in Lincolnshire.

73 Trevor M5AKA

On Friday, 3 January 2020, 08:43:25 GMT, ian hope <ian@...> wrote:

Club login hasn't worked in weeks, nor do a lot of clubs apear in clubfinder, there is a know IT issue

Ian
2E0IJH

Sent: Friday, January 03, 2020 at 12:31 AM
From: "John Button G8JMB via Groups.Io" <hornpipe112@...>
To: RSGB-Workshop@groups.io
Ian
Thanks
"Test I would do on site in this case is, to remove the bonding temporary, and do a resistance check between the MET and Pipe if less than 22k Ohms it needs bonding.
 Thanks for that -nice easy test; R should be low as it's 22mm copper straight to the boiler whch also has bonded coldwater feed and cu, C/H pipes.
We don't, AFAIK, have PME, but if we did, open neutral fault currents anywhere near a gas system would worry the hell out of me...

"advanced is here, http://rsgb.org/main/files/2019/12/UK-Earthing-Systems-And-RF-Earthing_Rev1.4.pdf
Again, thanks

It's extremely well hidden - putting the exact title into the Search box at the top of the home page returns nothing. Similarly, I can't even find the page with all the leaflets on it; certainly not under publications, without a specific link.  Not helpful to the user at all.

Also, club membership login to the members area has been down for some weeks, despite raising a helpdesk ticket 2nd week in dec and speaking to IT....
Seems the rsgb website needs a lot of attention

73
John

Join RSGB-Workshop@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.