locked Re: LSB / USB Usage

Andy G4JNT

I'm the Owner and a mega-being
I say what goes on here
You could ALL be set to moderated status and this run like certain other groups

But I'm also inherently lazy, so that won't happen.

But if some people keep filling up a thread with completely inane departures from topic and waffle, things may yet change

And I will take notice if people complain about too much meaningless email

On Wed, 9 Oct 2019 at 21:36, Andy G0FTD via Groups.Io <punkbiscuit=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 9, 2019 at 06:16 PM, Andy G4JNT wrote:
The sheer number of emails
Come on Andy, I thought you were for modernity..
Why do you give preference to those using email ?
It's the 21st century, we have broadband even on cellphones, we have GROUPS.IO web interface.
We have options to have daily digests instead of individual emails.
And yet you let those who can't be arsed to use them dictate unfettered debate on this group.
Hint..I'm being diplomatic ;-)

73 de Andy

Join RSGB-Workshop@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.