RSGB Workshop RSGB-Workshop@groups.io
A group for supporting, discussing and developing technical content based around RadCom and related published articles. Offering help and feedback on material, anywhere. Support and guidance for new and prospective authors as well as for existing ones.
Membership is open to all radio amateurs and radio and electronics enthusiasts and anyone of a technical bent, and certainly not just for RSGB members.
Posts are not moderated, but new members will be individually moderated until either three posts have been made or the owners recognise you. This places trust on you, the subscribers, to not post stuff that would intentionally upset others, promotes illegal activity or is just plain wrong.
Topics may wander at will, provided they are of general interest. But if you stray too far off the thread may be stopped and steered elsewhere.
If your interests lie in specific areas there are a number of other specialist Groups where any technical queries may be better-answered. These include UK Microwaves, BATC (British Amateur Television Club), AMSAT UK or the RSGB-LF-group, who may be able to provide better answers to your questions in these subject-areas than first asking here.
- 451 Members
- 542 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.