Topics

NS locomotives and plenty of coil cars and UP New Iberia Turn last week

James Robichaux

One week ago yesterday, I saw and photographed, on the BNSF Lafayette Subdivision, a train with Norfolk Southern locomotives and an unusually (to me) large number of NS coil cars, and I am wondering whose train it was!
Here are the pictures:

Two days later, one week ago yesterday, I photographed some hopper cars in Raceland, what is left of evidence of the spur into a beer distributor on the Napoleonville Branch in Thibodaux, the UP New Iberia Turn crossing the Atchafalaya River, and the LDRR 1500 and some storage cars in New Iberia:

Thanks for looking!

James