Topics

FW: SUBSCRIBERS: Unlock More Great Railroading Expertise! 🗝

Gerald Hook

Well folks, brace yourselves for this fundamental change after 80 years print publication.  Understand Kalmbach thinks the future is in paid e-magazines, and if you currently subscribe to two or more titles, it’ll likely be cheaper for this new model.  We’ll see.

From: Trains Magazine [mailto:TrainsMagazine@...]
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2020 1:05 PM
To: Gerald Hook <gah333br@...>
Subject: SUBSCRIBERS: Unlock More Great Railroading Expertise!
🗝

Get ready for unlimited, exclusive modeling & railroad content online!

Trains Magazine and Trains.com

ARRIVING SOON

Access to exclusive modeling and railroad content with the Unlimited Membership!

Trains Photo Feature...

Ready for even more of the quality content you know and love?  With the launch of trains.com, you’ll still have special access to subscriber benefits like NewsWire and the Rochelle Webcam.  PLUS, we’re introducing the Unlimited Membership, which will unlock additional exclusive videos, photos, hotspots and railfan stories, as well as content from all the best trains brands – in one convenient location!

Trains.com Unlimited

Model Railroader, Model Railroader Video Plus

Classic Toy Trains, Classic Trains

Garden Railways, Trains

THE BEST IN MODELING & RAILROADS ALL IN ONE STOP!

With the Unlimited Membership, you can:

Trains.com Arriving Soon

Unsubscribe  •  Change Email  •  Customer Service  •  Privacy Policy  •  View in Browser

This message was sent to gah333br@....

© 2020 Kalmbach Media Co. 21027 Crossroads Circle Waukesha, WI 53186

P38762

Tom Roise

Not likely. I have full blown membership and still can’t access on line news wire.
Ridiculous.
At least I get the webcam.

I will miss my magazine in the morning if they take it away.

Tom Roise
469-525-0930