Topics

Need help department

texaszephyr

I'm looking for some FW&D info contained in a February, March or April 1950 issue of the Official Guide of the Railways. If anyone has any of these issues please contact me direct at texaszephyr@sw.rr.com .

Thanks,

TZ

Dennis Hogan

Would a FW&DC passenger timetable work?

texaszephyr

No, not really. Since OGRs were monthly they provide a better way to narrow down dates.

TZ

On Feb 22, 2021, at 8:20 PM, Dennis Hogan <denmeg_hogan@...> wrote:

Would a FW&DC passenger timetable work?

Michael North

I have a FEB 1959 issue.

On Monday, February 22, 2021, 09:29:23 PM CST, texaszephyr <texaszephyr@...> wrote:

No, not really. Since OGRs were monthly they provide a better way to narrow down dates.

TZ

On Feb 22, 2021, at 8:20 PM, Dennis Hogan <denmeg_hogan@...> wrote:

Would a FW&DC passenger timetable work?

texaszephyr

Sorry Michael but I'm specifically requesting February, March or April 1950.

On Feb 23, 2021, at 4:38 AM, Michael North wrote:

I have a FEB 1959 issue.

On Monday, February 22, 2021, 09:29:23 PM CST, texaszephyr <texaszephyr@...> wrote:

No, not really. Since OGRs were monthly they provide a better way to narrow down dates.

TZ

On Feb 22, 2021, at 8:20 PM, Dennis Hogan <denmeg_hogan@...> wrote:

Would a FW&DC passenger timetable work?

Jeff Ford

Steve,

Is this like horse shoes?  Do I get points for getting close?  I have August, 1950...

-Jeff Ford
Sanger, TX

Dennis Hogan

I score a "leaner" with a May 1950 issue!

texaszephyr

Sorry Jeff, specifically looking for February, March and April.

TZ