Topics

Tomball

texaszephyr

Has anyone heard anything about Gulf Coast dropping plans of relocating to Tomball?

TZ

Everett Lueck

On Wednesday, August 5, 2020, 09:09:09 PM CDT, texaszephyr <texaszephyr@...> wrote:

Has anyone heard anything about Gulf Coast dropping plans of relocating to Tomball?

This is sad news. We went to Tomball the day after the Stafford Train Show and the location seemed perfect. Downtown, next to the depot, a nice city park and the BNSF main from Teague. This would have really helped put Tomball on the map.

TZ

On Aug 5, 2020, at 10:51 PM, Everett Lueck <elueck@...> wrote:

On Wednesday, August 5, 2020, 09:09:09 PM CDT, texaszephyr <texaszephyr@...> wrote:

Has anyone heard anything about Gulf Coast dropping plans of relocating to Tomball?

TZ

D. Howard Bingham

IIRC: Several of the Gulf Coast Chapter NRHS cars are up in Cedar Park at the ASTA facility, not too long ago, they

had acquired a former SP car at an Amtrak Auction & some photos had been circulated of Gulf Coast NRHS members

removing graffiti from the car, that I assume originated after being placed in storage at one of amtrak yards.

D. Howard Bingham  :-)

--

On 8/5/2020 10:51 PM, Everett Lueck wrote:
On Wednesday, August 5, 2020, 09:09:09 PM CDT, texaszephyr <texaszephyr@...> wrote:

Has anyone heard anything about Gulf Coast dropping plans of relocating to Tomball?

TZ

_._,_._,_