Re: RS: AOE help

Bill Wasinger

In answer to your question, Pat Flynn psoted this on
Trainorders:

It might be difficult, train has 3 units, but only
the middle unit, Amtk 818 has a working AEI tag on
it. None of >the 15 passenger cars on the train are
tagged for AEI. They show up as ********* in the AEI
readers....

And, since the BNSF public trace doesn't track
engines, you may be out of luck.

Hope this helps!

WSW

--- Jeremy <jdk@vvm.com> wrote:
Can somebody on railspot help me know how to track
the American Orient Express train? I thought I had
the correct equipment Id, but when I entered it into
the BNSF train tracker it showed the id as invalid.
I entered AMTK 800257. Thanks in advance. Jeremy

removed]

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

=====