RS: Viewing uploaded Railspot files

Bill Wasinger

As Railspot is now part of Yahoo, anything that
requires access to the Yahoo server also requires you
to login to Yahoo using the Yahoo username and
password you specified when RS aligned with Yahoo a
few months back and everyone had to assume a Yahoo
identity.

Therefore, if you are not logged in to Yahoo and can't
see the pics via the link, to view pics you must go to
the group site at:

login to Yahoo, and then go to the Files section.
Then you should have access to the pics. Or, you can
then retrun to the mail message and, now that you're
logged into Yahoo, the link should work

Hope this helps!

WSW

--- Robert B Hall <rbhrr@juno.com> wrote:
[Question posted to list]

Myron,
How do we get access to the uploaded file area.
Several of us get
asked to enter
passwords.

Thanks for your help.

Robert B. Hall (rbhrr@juno.com)
Robertsburg, Boiseton & Hallsville Railroad
Dallas
A T55TS&BS member (and missing it)
Always expect a train! Stop LOOK & Listen ... and
you'll live!

From: Cy and Wynema Martin <cymartin@flash.net>
To: <railspot@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: RS: New file uploaded to railspot
Date: Mon, 28 May 2001 12:55:58 -0400

All this @#$&*! thing will do is tell me I'm not a
member of railspot.

At 01:49 PM 5/28/01 -0000, you wrote:

Hello,

This email message is a notification to let you
know that
a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the
railspot
group.

File : /BNSF9779_FtWorthTX_052701a.jpg
Uploaded by : kb5wk@yahoo.com
Description : BNSF9779 Ft. WorthTX 05/27/01 Coal
Train - Tower 55

You can access this file at the URL
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/railspot/files/BNSF9779_FtWorthTX_052701a.jpg

To learn more about file sharing for your group,
please visit

Regards,

kb5wk@yahoo.com

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
Juno offers FREE or PREMIUM Internet access for
less!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/