From: <okt@juno.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 24, 2001 11:31 PM
Subject: RS: Fw: Train symbols

Terry, the H-DYTGAL is a replacement for the H-HOUGAL. It originates in
Dayton Yard at Houston on the UP. It runs daily except Sunday. good
catch on that, I hadn't seen it yet. The Sommerville train is a bit of a
mystery. There is a M-TULSVL that runs 6 days per week, but it still
shows to terminate at Temple. I don't quite understand the Sommerville
symbol when the schedule terminates at Temple. I need to check into this
some more.

Keel