Re: Louisiana steam

texaszephyr

I discuss the Louisiana Eastern in my T&P Color Pictorial book.

On Nov 24, 2022, at 7:07 PM, David Bridges <dbgmnfan@...> wrote:

I think you're thinking about a different shortline.  Are you referring to the Louisiana Eastern, Paulsen Spence's railroad?  That one was the one where the guy had a huge collection, and his wife got rid of most of it when he died.  A few engines survived, including the ex-GM&N no. 425, now on the Blue Mountain and Reading.

David Bridges

On Thu, Nov 24, 2022 at 4:56 PM reubeft via groups.io <reubeft=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Understand the family wasn't to pleased with his collection.  At his death believe everything was cut up.
Louisiana Digital Library has some additional photographs taken by some fans touring the site.  One shows ex-T&P passenger paint scheme steamer.
A true 1 to 1 scale hobby.
Reuben @ Poplarville, Ms