16th Annual Cotton Belt Regional Railroad Symposium (Commerce, TX) - Luncheon Reservations due by noon Sept. 27.

Jason Lee Davis, PhD

Fellow railroad enthusiasts,

The deadline for Luncheon Reservation requests for the 16th annual Cotton Belt Regional Railroad Symposium, to be held this Saturday, October 1, 2022, is noon on Tuesday, September 27. Please submit your requests now so we can provide an accurate count to our food service personnel. A reservation is not needed for program attendance.

Submit your Luncheon Reservation Requests for the free Symposium Luncheon through our secure TouchNet Marketplace server (https://secure.touchnet.com/C20206_ustores/web/store_cat.jsp?STOREID=41&CATID=107). We hope everyone is able to attend the Luncheon.

We are responsible for paying for the final number of meals requested from our catering service. Please, only submit requests you intend to honor. If you make reservations and later find out you will be unable to attend the Luncheon, please let me know via email at Jason.Davis@... as soon as possible so I can reallocate the meals to others who may wish to attend the Luncheon and had to be wait-listed.

See you there,
-Jason