16th Annual Dallas Area Media-Slide Show & NRHS Open House 2022

Skip Waters

Hear Ye! Hear Ye!   Annual NRHS Slide-Show ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

The Dallas Area Train Show (Plano, TX) will be Jan. 15 & 16, 2022.
It will be held at the Plano Centre. 2000 East Spring Creek Parkway.
Go East from Central Expressway (Exit 31)
Hours 10am-5pm Saturday, 10am-4pm Sunday.

More info at:
http://www.dfwtrainshows.com

THEN on Saturday Night, January 15th, 2022
The North Texas Chapter, National Railway Historical Society,
will host the 16th Annual Dallas Area Media-Slide Show and
NRHS Open House.

SHOW LOCATION: - NEW LOCATION!!!!
Interurban Railway Museum
901 East 15th Street
Plano, TX 75074

Show Time:  6:00pm until 9:00pm
(the Train Show closes at 5:00pm).

LIMITED TO THE FIRST 25 GUESTS!  (Sorry, Covid Rules)

Show Admission is free!
RETURN of the PIZZA PARTY!!!
We will pass the hat for PIZZA and have it delivered midway through the show!

If YOU would like to be a presenter, please reply directly to me,
Skip Waters <wgcrush@...>, NOT to any email or facebook group,
NO LATER THAN 12:00 noon CST on Sunday, January 9th, 2022.
If you know the subject of your presentation, please tell me
(having a subject is not mandatory).
List type of media you plan to show:
1) Slides, 2) Digital photos, 3) Videotape or 4) DVD.

After all presenters have identified themselves, I'll let them know
A.S.A.P. how much time each will have at the show.  You can go ahead
and start putting your material together now, but keep it adjustable so
you can make it fit the time allotted when I announce it after January
13th.  You'll still have about one week to finalize it after I make that
announcement.

One program note:  Please limit Video or DVD to 15 minutes.
Slides will only be limited by the available time divided by the number of
presenters.

Remember, the DEADLINE for getting your name on the PRESENTATION LIST
is 12:00 noon CST on Sunday, January 12th.
Don't miss the train, let me know today!
Thanks for your interest!

Happy New Year to all!

Please pass this on to anyone that might be interested in this show.

Best regards,
Skip Waters
Show Chairman
North Texas Chapter