March 26 - Delta Heritage Trail Book Signing and Artifact I.D. Day

Barton Jennings

Delta Heritage Trail Book Signing and Artifact I.D. Day
at the Delta Heritage Trail State Park Visitor Center - Barton, Arkansas
March 26, 2022 at 1pm-4pm

The Delta Heritage Trail State Park is having an Artifact I.D. Day on Saturday, March 26, 2022. This event allows individuals to bring in artifacts that they have questions about, and the staff of the Arkansas Archeological Survey of the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff will try to identify the artifact and explain its use or history.

As a part of the event, I will be doing a signing of my book about the railroad and community histories of the Delta Heritage Trail. This book involved a great deal of research into the line and some of the artifacts found along the route. The park’s visitor center sells the books, so proceeds support the state parks of Arkansas.

For more information, you can call the park at 870-572-2352.

Hope to see some of you there!

Bart Jennings