Re: Heartland Flyer update

Mike Murray

An auto carrier should never be over weight. They are designed to get the maximun with out being over weight. The CDL depends on what state it is from. Texas can only suspend a Texas CDL for a railroad crossing violation. If it is from another state who knows. I doubt his employer will be very happy with the driver. Texas can suspend a CDL for 60 days for the first rail crossing violation is what I find.

On Sat, Oct 16, 2021, 10:37 PM Gene Poon <sheehans2016@...> wrote:
Commentary from a resident of the area is that renegade truck drivers often use that road to avoid a weigh station on the Interstate.

Whatever...the driver just saw his commercials drivers license go up in a cloud of dust.  Back to digging ditches or flipping burgers...

Thanks for the correction on the number. My goof.