Re: Heartland Flyer update

texaszephyr

Plus oversized loads will not clear the old HWY 77 underpass located about a half mile south. So they turn off on county roads like the one last night.

On Oct 16, 2021, at 10:37 PM, Gene Poon <sheehans2016@...> wrote:

Commentary from a resident of the area is that renegade truck drivers often use that road to avoid a weigh station on the Interstate.

Whatever...the driver just saw his commercials drivers license go up in a cloud of dust.  Back to digging ditches or flipping burgers...

Thanks for the correction on the number. My goof.