Re: Two Walt Disney featurettes on train enthusiasts of various scales

texaszephyr

Keep in mind that Disney was from Marceline, Missouri which was a Santa Fe division point in those days.

TZ

On Oct 13, 2021, at 8:35 PM, Gerald Hook <gah333br@...> wrote:

This answers a lot of questions I’ve had for decades.  I recall Ward Kimball had a full scale 3’ gauge locomotive and passenger car on his Grizzly Flats RR, but I never knew how much track he had, etc.

I felt Walt Disney liked trains, but not to this magnitude.

Thanks, Dennis, for finding and sharing this.

Gerald Hook – Russellville, AR

SCS Chapter – R&LHS