NORTH TEXAS CHAPTER, NRHS, 25TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION - October 2, 2021

Skip Waters

Come See "Ken Fitzgerald" and "Steve Allen Goen" headline 25th Anniversary Celebration!

You are invited to join us!!!

Two iconic railroad historians from the North Texas Area will present at the North Texas Chapter, NRHS, is 25th Anniversary banquet dinner at the Frisco Heritage Center Depot on October 2, 2021.  Don’t miss out on this rare event.  Mail your check and reservation form (attached) to Chapter Treasurer, Bob Kennedy, as soon as you can.  The Reservation Form is attached with the banquet details, cost and mailing instructions.

The North Texas Chapter of the National Railway Historical Society was founded and chartered in 1996 and is celebrating its 25th Anniversary in 2021.

So how are we celebrating?  On Saturday night, October 2, 2021 beginning at 6:30pm we are having a banquet dinner at the Frisco Heritage Center Old Depot.  This will be a sit-down dinner limited to 50 guests.  Reservations and payment in advance are required.

We are restricted to 50 guests by the size of the venue.  All dinners must be prepaid; there will be no dinners sold at the door and no money will be collected at the door.  All reservations must be paid, mailed and received by September 22, 2021.  Please use the attached reservation form when making your reservation.  The form has all the dinner information and costs.

Speakers!  Our speakers will be Ken Fitzgerald, well known railroad corporate photographer, and Steve Allen Goen, distinguished railroad author and videographer.

  • Mail your completed reservation form and check directly to Bob Kennedy, Chapter Treasurer and received by September 22, 2021 at:
Bob Kennedy, Treasurer
North Texas Chapter, NRHS
3304 Cross Bend Road
Plano, Texas  75023-5710
Do not mail your reservation or check to the Chapter P.O. Box.

If you have any questions or need further information, please contact Bob Kennedy, Chapter Treasurer at rckennedy48@... or 214-497-7745.

Thank you and see you at our 25th Anniversary Banquet Dinner.