15th Annual "24 Hours at Saginaw" 2021 - BIG CHANGES - Time to Watch Some TRAINS!!!

Skip Waters

ATTENTION - POP UP TENT space reservations are taking off... get your space reserved today!

The countdown has started to attend the 15th Annual "24 Hours @ Saginaw" 2021!!!

IT'S
TIME
WATCH
SOME
TRAINS!!!

Dates are confirmed for the 15th Annual "24 Hours @ Saginaw" 2021!

7:00pm Friday, May 28th through 7:00pm Saturday, May 29th,
at the Depot on Main Street in Saginaw, Texas.

BIG CHANGES ---  It's ALL OUTDOORS THIS YEAR!!!
We are not allowed in the Depot due to Covid and new City of Saginaw PERMITS office space.

We are accepting ideas and presentations that can be done outdoors!  Show N Tell, speakers, demonstrations or what have you.  We will probably not have any Video or Slide programs this year.   A PA system will be available.

POP UP TENTS -- Also, We are taking reservations for POP UP tents on the grounds of 24 Hours at Saginaw.  Since everything is outdoors, we expect lots of tents!  Due to social distancing and to not have a crowded space... we are taking RESERVATIONS for space to put up a POP UP tent.  Each space will be a $10 donation.  It includes a reserved space, two "24 Hours at Saginaw 2021" buttons. To make a reservation, send an email directly to Skip Waters at wgcrush@....  You will pay upon arrival.  We can take up to 20 tent spaces.  So get your reservation in now!!!

We will have a live auction on Friday evening (maybe a silent one too), play the Great Locomotive Race Trivia Game (I heard there are new questions this year)!!  And, expect the usual great fun, friends and activities to keep you busy for 24 Hours... and lots of TRAIN WATCHING!!!

So mark your calendars and get your lawn chairs ready (sleeping bags too) and reserve a POP UP tent space (first come, first serve with a reservation),
it's
TIME TO WATCH SOME TRAINS... IT'S "SAGINAW TIME!!"

Join the "24 Hours @ Saginaw" Facebook page for the latest updates,
https://www.facebook.com/24hoursatSaginaw

PRESENTERS: We are now accepting presenters who would like to put on a program for
this year's event. Please email me off list to:  wgcrush@... to be on the schedule.

We need live presentations, clinics, exhibits... it just has to be about trains and
railroads.

Whatever it is... It's time to show it and IT'S TIME TO WATCH SOME TRAINS!

Skip Waters
15th Annual "24 Hours @ Saginaw" 2021
Chairman
North Texas Chapter, NRHS
www.ntxnrhs.org

P.S  Also accepting gifts for door prizes!  If you have some to offer, please contact Skip directly.